Business lunch, organized by the Croatian Society of Lobbyists, is one of the key activities by which the Society is trying to introduce a certain topic to the interested participants depending on the guest lecturer. The attendants are members of the Croatian Society of Lobbyists as well as non-members who come from business sector and regional and local municipalities.
Some of our guest lectures:
– Branko Baričević, First Head of European Commission Representation in Croatia
– Damir Bajs, former Minister of Tourism
– mr. sc. Božidar Pankretić, former Vicepresident of the Governement of the Republic of Croatia
– mr. sc. Neven Mimica, former Vicepresident of the Croatian Parliament
– Sani Ljubunčić, head of the Croatian Agency for Export and Investment Promotion
– Darinko Bago, president of the Croatian Exporters
– Bernard Jakelić, Deputy General Director of the Croatian Employers’ Association
Since 2013 the Croatian Society of Lobbyists is holding its business lunches at the Double Tree by Hilton hotel.